Which team has the most valuable squad in Europe? Well, according to the CIES Football Observatory, the World Football Observatory, the club with the most valuable squad in the Old Continent is none other than Liverpool , current European champion, recently eliminated by Atlético de Madrid in the Champions League in eighths of final. According to the CIES study, Liverpool has an estimated value of € 1.4 billion. And it is that, to establish this curious ranking, the CIES specifies that it has taken into account, in each club, the 20 players with the highest values in the transfer market.
Based on these criteria, the first place in the ranking is for Liverpool, while at least six clubs exceed the valuation mark of one billion euros. Four in the Premier League (Liverpool, Manchester City , Chelsea and Manchester United ) and only two in LaLiga (FC Barcelona and Real Madrid ). For its part, Atlético de Madrid is the third Spanish club to appear in the ranking, in 8th place, just behind the only French representative, PSG .
- Liverpool FC (Premier League, England ) € 1,405 M
- Manchester City (Premier League, England) € 1,361m
- FC Barcelona (LaLiga, Spain ) € 1,170 M
- Real Madrid CF (LaLiga, Spain) € 1,100 M
- Chelsea FC (Premier League, England € 1,008 M
- Manchester United (Premier League, England) € 1,007 M
- PSG (Ligue-1, France ) € 979 M
- Atlético de Madrid (LaLiga, Spain) € 836 M
- Tottenham Hotspurs (Premier League, England) € 787m
- Juventus (Seria A, Italy ), € 783 M